Customer Operations and Sales Enablement Manager
San Francisco, CA | Sales | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular is the measurement standard for the digital video era. Our 200+ enterprise software customers include Viacom, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros., Mattel, and hundreds more.
About the role:
For this hybrid role, we are looking for a Customer Operations and Sales Enablement Manager who will be responsible for two key areas:
1. Manage and enhance Tubular’s customer and employee training programs to ensure customer success and field productivity.
2. Partner directly with the Customer Success team to develop programs, playbooks, and analytics that drive proactive customer retention and risk mitigation.
This position is an integral part of the Global Field Operations team at Tubular and reports to the Director of Training and Enablement. Global Field Operations is a trusted team that supports and partners with multiple areas of the business to create high impact and quality work.
In this role, you will lead the way to set enablement standards and best practices at Tubular for our field organization and customers. We consider enablement to be crucial to our success as a company and believe that the best customer and employee enablement is delivered by a team that is engaged, motivated and excited by their work.
Responsibilities: Training Focus
- Design and build reusable training pathways that will enhance customer and employee readiness.
- Develop role-based training content for our sales team using the most effective format and delivery vehicle (audio, video, role play, games) for knowledge retention.
- Manage customer training platform, refreshing existing content and developing new content based on emerging customer needs.
- Partner with Director of Enablement to design and manage Tubular customer certification training program.
- Partner with Director of Enablement to design and manage a roster of learning curriculums for employees and customers.
- Own reporting on Knowledge Base and LMS, circulating relevant information to key stakeholders and ensuring we are tracking towards success.
- Gather and synthesize relevant data, suggesting improvements to the content and systems to help scale our support system.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Tubular products, customers, and processes.
- Support cross-functional teams to understand their ongoing goals and feedback on knowledge base, implementing designated improvements.
- Ensure cross-functional coordination and communication with key stakeholders in Product, Product Marketing, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
Responsibilities: Customer Success Operations Focus
- Partner with Global Head of Customer Success to design customer lifecycle playbooks that address at-risk renewals with activities, reporting and risk-mitigation tactics.
- Work closely with Customer Success and support to provide them with the data and tools to best onboard and support customers, with the goal of mitigating customer churn and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Analyze customer data to define leading signals around product adoption, customer retention, and customer growth opportunity
- Support renewal calls to understand the state of customer retention, and to advise on risks and opportunities.
- You’re a natural teacher with 2-4 years of experience with 2+ years in Sales Enablement, Customer Education, or Customer Success/Sales Operations.
- You bring experience with Learning and Development platforms.
- You’re highly analytical, with the ability to succinctly present strategic recommendations based on data analysis.
- You love being an expert and seek out new ways to be an expert
- You enjoy learning new technology and quickly pick up new SaaS platforms
- You demonstrate excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic Saas environment.
- You bring highly developed communication skills, including both excellent verbal skills and accurate written communication.
- You bring customer understanding and empathy
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in online video.
- Experience writing, recording, and editing product demonstration videos.
- Tableau experience
- Customer success platform experience
What do we offer?
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Flexible PTO.
- FREE health insurance plans, dental and vision packages (3 out of 4 plans) to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Awesome work environment.