Customer Success Manager (CSM II) - Singapore
Singapore | Customer Success | Full-timeApply for this job
At Tubular Labs we are continuing our International expansion and will be opening an office in Singapore! This is a unique opportunity to be part of our growing team in APAC, in an exciting and fast-moving industry. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage a portfolio of Enterprise & SMB customers based in APAC to help lead them towards impactful business outcomes. In this role you’ll partner with sales to retain & grow your accounts through best in class customer success.
- Enable success for customers across 12-month Saas lifecycles, resulting in industry-leading renewal and upsell rates for APAC region.
- Establish and oversee the customer's onboarding, enablement, and adoption of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to Tubular roll out and adoption
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis, empathy, and enquiry to drive operational excellence in the areas of customer engagement in your market
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing them to recognize the full value of working with Tubular
- Identify growth opportunities and collaborate with Sales to ensure growth target attainment
- Partner closely with Director of Sales APAC to help grow the APAC business segment for Tubular, this includes assisting on some marketing & pre-sales support in addition to managing existing customers
Skills we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of Customer Success experience working in the digital video, marketing/social media, online data/research, measurement/analytics space.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, independent with a business owner mentality - in this role you’ll be a key team member in establishing our growing presence in the APAC market
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment with changing directives, timelines, and initiatives
- Results-oriented style, guided by data-driven decision making
- Experienced in analyzing data, identifying trends in customer growth opportunities, and early churn indicators
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Hands-on experience implementing self-serve technology products for use by external customers
- Proven experience turning numbers into stories
- Ability to independently run meetings with both buyers and users of various levels within an org
- Multilingual ability is a plus. Especially Japanese.