Customer Support Manager
Los Angeles, CA | Customer Success | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular Labs is a video intelligence SaaS product used by the top global media companies and brands. Our Enterprise customers include Viacom, Buzzfeed, Disney, Warner Media, and hundreds more. Committed to empowering the success of progressive video teams using Tubular, our Customer Success team has a physical presence in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City and London where we work hand in hand with our customers to enable business outcomes using the data and insights from the Tubular software.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for leading Tubular’s best practices, innovations and capabilities to our customers to deliver world class support, while also driving adoption, usage, engagement and delight. This rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention that they need to have a fantastic experience with our product.
- Own front line Customer Support for all customer segments in the Americas (US, Canada, LATAM), providing high satisfaction support, including product-related questions, technical support, bugs, and data curation requests
- Partner with an Account Manager to own the SMB book of business in the Americas – including customer onboarding and on-going support, working with customer-base primarily through live-chat, and leveraging on-demand customer learning portal.
- Measure customer health/risk of SMB portfolio of accounts through customer metrics & survey data, designing red zone plans for at risk accounts with a goal of maximizing customer retention and renewals
- Own initiatives to improve the Customer Support platforms and tools across teams and regions
- Manage the analytics and reporting for new customer onboarding
- Represent the voice of customers regarding their pain points and FAQs coming through support and channel this feedback to product and customer enablement teams
- Launch customer webinar program in partnership with EMEA support counterpart to deliver proactive enablement at scale
- Help define and scope global customer support function in collaboration with EMEA counterpart
Skills we are looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in customer training, onboarding or support, working on a cloud-based product
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Superb critical thinking skills
- Ability to help lead customer support strategy globally
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work with customers across a variety of global countries and time zones
- Experience Administrating Intercom or other ticket-based support platforms
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred, but not required)
- Some customer success or account management experience a plus