Customer Support Specialist
London, UK | Customer Success | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular Labs is a video intelligence SaaS product used by the top global media companies and brands. Our Enterprise customers include Turner Broadcasting, Channel 4, BBC, Discovery, Adidas, Red Bull and hundreds more. Committed to empowering the success of progressive video teams using Tubular, our Customer Success team has a physical presence in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City and London where we work hand in hand with our customers to enable business outcomes using the data and insights from the Tubular software. The Customer Support Analyst is responsible for bringing Tubular’s best practices, innovations and capabilities to our customers to deliver world class support, while also driving adoption, usage, engagement and delight. This rapport-building position requires strong communication skills and a desire to give our customers the personal attention that they need to have a fantastic experience with our product.
- Own front line Customer Support for all EMEA and APAC customers
- Own the multi-million $ book of business for the SMB Customer Segment in EMEA & APAC – including customer onboarding and on-going support, working with customer-base primarily through email cases, live-chat support, and leveraging on-demand customer learning portal (You will own gross renewal rate metrics)
- Provide a best-in-class, high satisfaction Customer Support function for enterprise accounts that coordinates well with our Customer Success function
- Represent the voice of customers regarding their pain points and FAQs – channel this feedback to product and customer enablement teams
- Measure customer health/risk of SMB portfolio of accounts through customer metrics & survey data, designing red zone plans for at risk accounts with a goal of maximizing customer retention and renewals
- Build a scalable training platform by leading training webinars for customers across your regions
- Oversee customer support requests for Enterprise customers – includes product-related questions, technical support, bugs, and data curation requests
- Build a strong partnership with your Account Manager to better manage your shared book of business
- Follow our support best practices by meeting our customer SLAs and CSAT standards
- Identify common issues, escalating them when necessary
Skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years experience in customer training, onboarding or support, working on a cloud-based product
- Superb critical thinking skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Desire to learn how companies are using technology to improve sales and marketing efforts
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Flexibility to work with customers across a variety of global countries and time zones
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred, but not required)Experience using Intercom or other conversational support platforms (preferred, but not required)
What we offer:
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Free lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A pension plan.
- Health allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- Annual entitlement of 25 days, in addition to public and bank holidays recognised in England and Wales.
- And many more...