Director of Product Marketing
San Francisco, CA | Marketing | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular is the measurement standard for the digital video era. Our 200+ enterprise software customers include Viacom, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros., Mattel, and hundreds more. We’re seeking a Director of Product Marketing with a demonstrated track record of building and scaling in the B2B space. This is a highly visible role within Tubular where you will be in charge of upleveling the product marketing function and executing it flawlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Establish Tubular in a category of one by bringing insight and strategy to our product roadmap, messaging, and pricing.
- Manage a growing team of product marketers
- Create prospect and customer-facing content as well as materials for internal sales enablement
- Creatively tell stories that bring the Tubular product vision to life
- Manage the research arm of Marketing; including win-loss, TAM, product, persona, and pricing analysis
- Execute product launches with the strategic partnership of commercial and marketing leadership
- Build and manage a world-class customer marketing program
- Demonstrate awareness, affinity, and promotion in customer accounts with a robust case study program
- Develop and lead analyst relationships
- Partner with sales enablement to ensure high-level of product and prospect knowledge in global field teams
- 7+ years managing B2B product marketing. Experience in the entertainment, online video, or social analytics industry is preferred
- Reputation as a significant contributor to helping sales teams position and win deals.
- Strong understanding of product development, launches, and global demand generation
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communications, and overall marketing plans
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and executing multiple initiatives with competing priorities
- Exceptional program, project, and time management skills highly organized, and detail focused
- Excellent budgeting and vendor management skills
- Natural collaborator and team-player
What do we offer?
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future
- Flexible PTO
- FREE health insurance plans, dental and vision packages (3 out of 4 plans) to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Awesome work environment