Enterprise and Customer Marketing Manager
London, UK | Marketing | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular is the measurement standard for the digital video era. Our 200+ enterprise software customers include Viacom, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros., Mattel, and hundreds more. We’re seeking an Enterprise and Customer Marketing Manager with a demonstrated track record of creating and influencing pipeline in enterprise accounts with global operations and multi-threaded decision processes. This is a newly defined role within Tubular where you will be in charge of leading enterprise demand generation. Ambitious and visionary, you will look to generate revenue in the most interesting and elite companies in the media and brand space.
What You’ll Do
- Own a small, targeted list of the most sought-after named accounts with the goal of creating engagement, interest, and opportunities.
- Manage a dedicated budget and internal resources including dedicated outbound SDR and creative team hours.
- Own a pipeline goal for new business and upsell based on the overall Tubular Go to Market Goals.
- Create and execute global integrated content and brand campaigns to drive engagement, affinity, and conversion in target accounts.
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to the demand generation leader and VP of Marketing.
- Manage an internal team and external agencies, including PR, web, and others.
- Be a passionate brand steward, ensuring we are creating a consistent brand experience across all touch-points.
- 5+ years managing B2B demand gen marketing with an ABM or enterprise.
- Experience in the entertainment, online video, or social analytics industry is preferred.
- Strong understanding of content, PR, event strategy, operations, and integrated marketing.
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communications, and overall marketing plans.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and executing multiple campaigns with competing priorities.
- Exceptional program, project, and time management skills highly organized, and detail focused.
- Excellent budgeting and vendor management skills.
- Natural collaborator and team-player.
What do we offer
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A pension plan.
- Transportation and cell phone allowance.
- Health insurance.
- 25 days vacation, plus holidays.
- Awesome work environment.