Events Marketing Manager
London, UK | Marketing | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular is the measurement standard for the digital video era. Our 200+ enterprise software customers include Viacom, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros., Mattel, and hundreds more. We’re seeking a strategic Events Marketing Manager, who can not only manage event logistics and budget but understands the event's role in the "big picture" and is able to drive interrelated activities and work with cross-functional teams to maximize the event's impact on our business.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategy for specific events that includes input from cross-functional teams (sales, customer success, and marketing) and align with overall strategy and branding.
- Develop an integrated plan for each event from initial planning to on-site event management and post-event follow up.
- Deliver account-based event programs that align with enterprise acquisition and customer business goals.
- Create event marketing promotions and programs with the marketing team and extended revenue organization.
- Marketing events including roadshows & customer workshops, executive events and trade shows, planning and managing events as part of integrated campaigns, and driving related prospect and customer demand generation activities to build pipeline for the sales organization.
- Bring together cross-functional teams to deliver an event’s related tasks under tight deadlines, including content development, event offers and promotions, email campaigns and landing pages, and sales development outreach/meeting planning.
- Direct pre-event operations including event staffing, speaker management, agendas, on-site needs, and sales preparation.
- Manage an event budget
- Facilitate timely lead processing and sales assignment within SFDC
- Evaluate an event’s performance, including lead, deliver wrap-up reports, and ongoing pipeline and revenue attribution ROI tracking.
- Measure the event’s campaign impact, and develop post-event reports and insights including data cleansing, creating reports and campaigns, closed/won opportunity data capture and cleanse, and campaign tracking.
- Evaluate results against goals, and generate learnings for improvement.
- 3-5+ years managing B2B marketing events or programs with a proven ability to deliver complex programs. Experience in the entertainment, online video, or social analytics industry is preferred.
- Strong understanding of event strategy, operations, and integrated event marketing
- Ability to create program goals, messaging, communications, and overall event plans
- Demonstrated experience with closed-loop methodology and the hands-on utilization of CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platform (Pardot or equivalent)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and executing multiple events with competing priorities
- Exceptional program, project, and time management skills highly organized, and detail focused.
- Excellent budgeting and vendor management skills. Experience managing booth properties, swag vendors, printing vendors, trade show management companies
- Ability to travel to event location specific to each program assigned.