San Francisco, CA | Marketing | Full-timeApply for this job
Tubular is the measurement standard for the digital video era. Our 200+ enterprise software customers include Viacom, Conde Nast, Time Inc., Activision, Warner Bros., Mattel, and hundreds more.
We’re seeking a Marketing Project Manager with a demonstrated track record of meticulous project management, hands-on experience managing sprint cycles, and the ability to support team-wide work. This is a newly defined role within Tubular where you will be in charge of keeping the engine of Marketing running smoothly and working with cross-functional leaders to track key deliverables.
What You’ll Do
- Manage Marketing sprint cycles and ensure deadlines are hit and deliverables tracked
- Project manage Marketing initiatives and track team performance against set deliverables, including creating and managing project plans for all major initiatives
- Manage scheduling for marketing team wide and project-based meetings
- Create and maintain documentation and follow up with stakeholders as needed
- Maintain tracking and updates on key deliverables and deadlines
- Handle intake, assignment, and prioritization of new marketing projects
- Be the liaison for external partners and vendors
- Report to VP of Marketing
- Experience running sprint cycles and using a tool such as Asana, Jira, or other.
- 2+ years admin or project management experience. Post-MBA career transitions also welcome.
- Strong understanding of team needs and proactive mindset
- Highly organized, detail focused, and efficient
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional program, project, and time management skills
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Natural collaborator and team-player
What do we offer?
- Chance to play with the hottest firms in media and technology
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future
- Flexible PTO
- FREE health insurance plans, dental and vision packages (3 out of 4 plans) to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- Awesome work environment