Sales Development Representative (Hybrid inbound/outbound) – SF
San Francisco, CA | Marketing | Full-timeApply for this job
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Tubular Labs, you will be working at the top video analytics company in the industry and generating interest from trending and established media companies (like some of our customers - VICE, Buzzfeed, Ellen Digital Ventures) and brands (LEGO, Mattel, Electronic Arts). You will be an essential member of the sales team, playing a critical role in qualifying leads and profiling prospective customers. Working in collaboration with the North America Sales and Marketing team, your primary objective is to generate meetings with qualified prospects across key accounts in North America.
- Generate, qualify and set meetings with inbound prospects for key accounts across North America
- Conduct discussions with prospective customers to understand pain points and effectively correlate business value to needs, with examples and current customer use cases.
- Contact 50+ prospects daily via phone, email, LinkedIn generated from marketing campaigns, inbound interest, or with outbound playbooks.
- Create, manage and drive outbound leads to sales acceptance, working closely with the sales team to handoff prospect with proper information and context.
- Position Tubular’s differentiation in the market concisely and confidently
- Achieve weekly sales activity and meeting goals.
- Update and track prospect information within Salesforce.com, sharing regular updates with the North America sales team to ensure each opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year B2B experience in sales / prospecting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- You know and practice the science of driving business through activity by numbers approach.
- You are able to conduct the art of conversation by establishing rapport while also asking qualifying questions and leaving the prospect excited about the upcoming meeting.
- Client-facing experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and result driven, prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous success in a team environment and sales / lead development.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools preferred.
- Some understanding of the sales and marketing funnel preferred.
- Experience selling SAAS software preferred.
- Knowledge of the media industry and Tubular’s customers and market preferred.
- Work with one of the leading disruptors in media and technology
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and other stuff to help you get through the day
- A 401(k) plan to help you plan for your future
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave
- FREE health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your (and your dependents) needs, and to keep you happy and healthy
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze
- An awesome team and work environment