Most Watched Online Video Brands and Publishers in June; Introducing Beauty Property Rankings
Caroline Lu July 19, 2016
Who were the most watched online video publishers in June 2016? Tubular's Rankings Center has all the answers! Following the introduction of Media, Sports Media and Automotive property rankings last month, we also debuted Beauty/Personal Care property rankings this month.
Key takeaways from June 2016:
- The 5 most viewed cross-platform video publishers in June are: Buzzfeed’s Tasty with 1.8 Billion views, Unilad, The LADBible, NowThis and Tastemade. BuzzfeedVideo and JustinBieberVevo ranked as the most engaging channels in the top 25 respectively, with 1.4x and 4x more engagement compared to the average video publisher.
- In the newly added Beauty/Personal Care property rankings, cosmetics brand L’Oreal took the #1 spot with 89 Million views followed by beauty brands, Olay and Dove with 64 Million and 63 Million views in June respectively.
- Chevrolet took the #1 spot in Automotive property rankings with 104 Million views, followed by Hyundai and Kia at #2 and #3 spots.
- In Sports Media property rankings, Turner Sports took the #1 spot with 915 Million views followed by WWE and ESPN.
- The top 100 video brands and influencers together generated 40.4 Billion total cross-platform views in June, with an average V30 (first 30-day views) of 3.6 Million and an average ER (engagement rating) of 1.2x, meaning these creators and brands produce content that’s 1.2 times more engaging than the average.