Create content that gets seen
Find the right talent
- Use technology to prospect and contact the most influential rising stars
- Filter by topic, geography, network, and audience demo
Create on-trend content
- Create the right content and plan a distribution strategy
- Follow trending videos and creators to influence the content you create
Act on audience and platform insights
- Learn what content and topics trend on what platforms
- Create the will resonate most with your audience in the right time and place
- See cross-platform stats in one place for your web-series, talent, or network.
- Get the complete data you need to sell shows or branded entertainment deals
How production teams use Tubular to get results
Barbie, a brand under Mattel's umbrella, uses Tubular to gain strategic insights that drive the brand's digital transformation. In 2018, Barbie’s global sales reached a five-year high, surging 14 percent from the year prior. “We see the power of video and content for our particular audiences and the proof is in our overall sales and our brand-affinity lift,” says Isaac Quiroga, Director of Video Engagement at Mattel.
Using Tubular data, HGTV discovered DIY as a rising topic of interest with Millennials, which helped shaped their content strategy and allowed them partner with rising stars in this category. As a result, HGTV’s channel grew 9.4x faster compared to average DIY channel, and achieved over 25K subscribers in the first month (with no paid promotion).
“Tubular helps us measure our station video performance, identify our best performing content, and stay on top of market trends. We consider it a valuable solution in managing our digital video business.”
Director, Digital Business Development
“We use Tubular to get at the type of videos that we think our readers and viewers will watch and want to consume, as a one-stop shop looking across social platforms in one consolidated dashboard.”
VP of Digital Video Content and Strategy