Create content that gets seen
Find the right talent
- Use technology to prospect and contact the most influential rising stars
- Filter by topic, geography, network, and audience demo
Create on-trend content
- Create the right content and plan a distribution strategy
- Follow trending videos and creators to influence the content you create
Act on audience and platform insights
- Learn what content and topics trend on what platforms
- Create the will resonate most with your audience in the right time and place
- See cross-platform stats in one place for your web-series, talent, or network.
- Get the complete data you need to sell shows or branded entertainment deals
How production teams use Tubular to get results
New Form Digital, the online studio joint venture of Discovery, Brian Grazer and Ron Howard, uses Tubular data to drive content and talent strategy. Learn how New Form Digital uses Tubular insights to identify rising star storytellers, create engaging digital scripted content, and successfully grow engaged digital audiences. New Form Digital’s data-driven strategy resulted in clear revenue – they sold all 17 of their pilot shows to distributors.
Using Tubular data, HGTV discovered DIY as a rising topic of interest with Millennials, which helped shaped their content strategy and allowed them partner with rising stars in this category. As a result, HGTV’s channel grew 9.4x fastercompared to average DIY channel, and achieved over 25K subscribers in the first month (with no paid promotion).
“Tubular insights help us identify rising star storytellers, create engaging digital scripted content, and successfully grow engaged digital audiences.”
SVP, Business Development
New Form Digital
“Tubular helps us measure our station video performance, identify our best performing content, and stay on top of market trends. We consider it a valuable solution in managing our digital video business.”
Director, Digital Business Development