How SVODs Leverage Social Video to Grow Beyond Pandemic Subscribers
U.S. viewers spent 116% more time watching SVOD content on social video in Jan 2021 vs. last year, and SVODs like Netflix and Disney+ are taking advantage of this opportunity. As top streaming platforms aim to win their place in the set of platforms people are willing to pay for long-term, they’re increasing their use of social video more and more to engage and grow subscribers.
Grab your copy of the report to learn how SVODs use social video to:
- see how they rank by unique viewers on social video compared to subscribers
- diversify their social video content strategy
- promote their flagship IP with shoulder content
- support exclusive cinematic releases
- expand into international markets