Tubular drives earned media and connects brands with the top video influencers.
6/10 of the top US brands turn to Tubular to power their video decisions
Digital Content Studio
- Audience-informed digital content strategy
- Creative development and content opportunity mapping
- Programming & distribution decisions
Influencers & Branded Content
- Cross-platform video influencer identification
- Branded content and publisher landscape evaluation
- Partner campaign and UGC measurement at scale
Brand Management & Insights
- Competitive intelligence: owned, earned, sponsored content
- Audience insights & consumer journey discovery
- Brand intelligence & reputation management
Media & Measurement
- Better media investment choices to drive reach, efficiency and effectiveness
How brands and agencies use Tubular to get results
Barbie, a brand under Mattel's umbrella, uses Tubular to gain strategic insights that drive the brand's digital transformation. In 2018, Barbie’s global sales reached a five-year high, surging 14 percent from the year prior. “We see the power of video and content for our particular audiences and the proof is in our overall sales and our brand-affinity lift,” says Isaac Quiroga, Director of Video Engagement at Mattel.
Spin Master, a global toy and entertainment company, uses Tubular to benchmark their videos to competitors and stay in front of their kids audience. "We’ve been able to better target and engage our audience by identifying the content creators most connected to our target audience," says Talia Carr, Assistant Manager, Social Marketing at Spin Master
“Tubular makes us more efficient and effective at finding those diamond in the rough creators – which powers our video marketing success.”
Head of Business Development
"Tubular helps us shape, validate, and ultimately be more confident in our content decisions. We are able to understand audiences and the content they consume, especially for specific athletes - allowing us to always stay ahead of conversation."
Head of Sponsorship